Did you know that we offer “Gift Vouchers”?
Now can give the gift of sewing to your loved ones, even if you’re not sewer yourself. Just click this link: Purchase gift vouchers to get started. There are (2) types: Generic – choose a dollar amount to be applied to any class, workshop or product. Specific – Purchase for a specific class (i.e. adults or kids etc.) No matter which one you choose, you can always add a personal message and print it out.
Purchase one today!
- $38.00 Workbook/Pattern kit (every new student will be required to purchase their own kits, even if they are from the same household).
- $32.50 per student per class for all basic (beginner) sewing classes. Classes are 2 hrs. in length
Intermediate/Advanced – These classes are a mix of intermediate/advanced students who have moved out of the KCS workbooks and are now working with commercial patterns. It is also for those interested in Cosplay or Anime costume making.
- $35.00 per student per class for all advanced classes. Classes are 2 hrs. in length.
Not sure your child will like sewing?
Come for a “Try Sewing” lesson. This is a one hour lesson. Your child will make and take home a project at the end of the lesson. There is no further obligation or additional costs. (1) “Try Sewing” lesson per child.
Cost: $25.00 per child – Use coupon code: trysewing25 – Must be booked within one of the “Basic-Kids Sewing” class times.
Adult group lessons – $30 / 2 hr classes
- Machine 101 – Learn how to safely use a sewing machine (can be done privately, call for available days/times)
- Sewing 101 – Tuesdays 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm ( crafts, home decor, clothing, working with patterns & more)
- Quilting 101 – Thursdays from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm (piecing, applique, machine or hand quilting & more)
- Private lessons $25.00 per hour
- Sip n Sew – BYOB / 21 +
$35 per person – open group events (for individual sign ups) see website for dates. Includes fabric kits, machines, tools and professional instructor
For private parties – Call for available dates/pricing
- General Sewing – Tuesdays 9:00 am – 10:30 am (crafts, home decor, clothing & more)
- Quilting – Thursdays 9:00 am – 10:30 am (piecing, applique, machine or hand quilting & more)
Questions Contact Chris Dahl: sewing4funwithchris(at)gmail.com
Or Call : (847) 345-0979